see url So a lovely blogging babe called Caity tagged me in one of these get-to-know-you-ey things and asked me some questions. Here’s what’s what in the life and mind of me (essentially a lot of evil plots and schemes according to my boyfriend !)
enter WHO ARE YA FELGATE?
1. What’s a day in the life of you?
cytotec without prescription online Haha. GOD. Depends what day – week days and weekends are a bit different. WORK DAYS (week days) usually involve me waking up, having coffee, watching some mindless Netflix for 30 mins whilst I put on my make-up (at the moment I’m watching 90210…guilty pleasure!) I then curse the existence of the overground as it fails to show up on time. When I get to work in Hoxton I am doing all kinds of theatre editorialy things, like writing up reviews or filming little videos or even organising theatre outings for the lovely bloggers.
click here When I am at work I tend to go to the gym in my lunch break a couple times a week. Most days after work I have plans, they will either be going to a show or going out for dinner with my friends.
http://ww.mcinstitute.org/23usk 2nj/K29PpQdkEx_dv8403.html At the weekends I LOVE going for brunch with my friends or making breakfast at home with Will. If me and Will have free weekends we like to organise mini and obscure adventures, like recently we went on an Alpaca Trek!
2. What are you really really good at?
follow Making curry. Like really good authentic tasting curry. I can do Indian and Thai with similar prowess 😉
3. What meal could you eat for the rest of your life: Food, drink, AND dessert.
enter site OH GOD. I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH, HOW CAN I POSSIBLY CHOOSE ONE MEAL?! CURSE YOU.
source site Hm. Well. My favourite is probably Indian and as you know you can’t just have one dish at an Indian! You have to have like main, side, nan and rice. SO I’ll go (GAH) King Prawn Shashlik Masala with a side of Sag Aloo, Pashwari nan and mushroom rice. For pudding, hm. A cheese board! Us brits do that – cheese for dessert! Drink. Tricky. Is drinking red win acceptable for THE REST of my life?!
4. Favorite musical?
http://sixfeetfromtheedge.com/2013/08/outfit-190813/?replytocom=100230 OH. AH. HM. CRAP.
here Les Miserables.
5. Life goal – what is it?
click To be a sassy businesswoman in charge of some kinda multi-millions generating cooperation whilst also maintaining a loving family life with my husband and kids. Also I’d like a steam room and a pool. AND a shit ton of Christian Louboutins.
6. Dogs or babies. Is that cruel?
click YES THAT IS CRUEL.
see But babies. Although I note you have used plural…DOG now. BABY later. Way later.
7. You have to travel with only one person for the next 5 years. That means 24/7, baby. Who is it?
where to buy cytotec in bacolod There are so many people I would love to travel with for 5 years but I guess if I am ONLY allowed one, it would have to be my boyfriend Will. He is my friend and co-adventurer as well as the love of my life! (too sappy? Sorry!)
8. What is your current JAM?
http://ena-musikverlag.de/?feed=rss2 SO I do a radio show on Shoreditch Radio. I have LOADS OF JAMS as I am always listening to music. A recurring love is “Wolf Like Me” by TV on the Radio. “WE’RE HOWLING FOREVER.” We are. I don’t imagine I will be stopping any time soon.
9. Most thrilling adventure you’ve ever taken
can i buy zithromax from boots SO I have realised that actually, you can totally travel alone. If you have the money for your ticket and the time then you have no limits. I have always wanted to go to New York. Will isn’t particularly interested so I just decided to go without him. I had a friend living in NY who I decided to visit, however I also decided to make a de-tour to Toronto because, why not? On my own I ventured to Canada for a few days, then I met my lovely friend in NY and stayed with her for 5 days. She was working so I had to spend some time alone, which was totally cool. I met up with a few people on a whim, saw some shows, ate some food and generally had a f*cking fabulous time.
10. What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
Be a television presenter. I guess that is kind of my goal too – I just can’t seem to get any proper work without dedicating ALL my time to finding it. It isn’t feasible to quit my job in order to tirelessly hunt for a broadcaster to hire me. Honey aint got the money.
11. What is your favorite day of the week?
FRIDAY. NO. WAIT. SATURDAY! Definitely Saturday. Any day I am not at work and can eat a fabulous brunch/ drink mimosas at noon!
SO I think I am supposed to nominate some questions for some people…sooo (you huns are under no pressure but, yeah, taged) I am going to go with LittleMissKaty. I AM ALSO going to go with Emma and Amy
- What is your favourite kind of cheese?
- What is your opinion on cream tea etiquette – cream before jam or vice versa?
- If you HAD to choose between gin and champagne/prossecco/fizzy wine (because lets not pretend anyone gives a fuck which is what) which would you choose?
- Describe your ideal date (event)
- Describe your ideal date (person)
- What is the most embarassing thing that you have done that you will freely admit to?
- Show me a picture of your favourite place in the world?
- What is the best show you have ever seen?
- What is your 5 year plan?
- Babe, like what should I be watching on Netflix right now because I actually factually can’t choose anything ever. (Although yes, I am already calling Saul and building a few houses out of cards.)